International Trade Finance Programs & Factoring Services
Drake Finance is a world-class international trade finance lender, committed to empowering United States exporters nationwide. Through our international trade finance programs and factoring services, United States exporters are able to:
- Receive payment upon shipment from Drake Finance;
- Effectively mitigate the risk of foreign buyer nonpayment;
- Extend open account payment terms to credit-worthy international customers;
- Cover 100% of pre-shipment expenses in connection to an export sale.
Recently Funded United States Export Sales
With 95% of the global market beyond United States’ borders, the potential client base for United States exporters is too big to be ignored. Our experience and expertise as an export finance lender has produced a high success rate for our clients. The following are just a few of the most recently funded United States export sales from Drake Finance:
- $58,000 disbursed to a United States exporter’s supplier in connection to an export sale. Through Drake Finance’s Pre-Export Purchase Order Financing program, a Florida-based cosmetics manufacturer and exporter was able to purchase its materials from its supplier in connection with an export sale in Panama.
- $135,000 disbursed to a United States exporter of grocery products. Through Drake Finance’s Export Receivable Financing program, this United States exporter from New York is able to extend credit terms to its customers in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- $462,000 disbursed to a United States exporter of poultry-raising equipment. Through Drake Finance’s United States Capital Equipment Export Financing program, this United States exporter is able to offer more favorable payment terms to its customer in Peru and outbid competitors.
- $2.1 million disbursed to a United States grain exporter. Through Drake Finance’s United States Bulk Agricultural Export Financing program, this Missouri-based exporter is able to sell more of its grain to its customers around the world.
Drake Finance has opened doors for countless companies to trade internationally with ease. United States exporters can rest assured knowing their transactions are properly protected and they have access to immediate funding when they need it most. International buyers, on the other hand, gain access to fair lending and are able to make a profit on imported goods prior to repayment.
For more information on our international trade finance programs and factoring services, please call (305) 854-0101. For immediate financing consideration, please submit your application by clicking here.
Applying with Drake is Fast, Free, and Simple!